What are your hours?
We are open 6 days a week:
- Monday - Friday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturdays 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Closed Sundays
Who can shop at The Novel Tree Medical?
We cater to people using cannabis for medical intent, but you do not need a medical authorization to shop with us.
Do I need to have a prescription or a medical authorization?
No. Anyone 21 years of age and older can purchase cannabis with a valid form of identification.
Do I have to be a Washington resident to purchase?
No, you do not have to be a resident. We welcome everyone over 21 with valid identification! If you are visiting from abroad, please remember to bring your passport.
What can I expect of The Novel Tree Medical’s product offerings?
The Novel Tree Medical curates the highest quality products in Washington. We hold our partners to the highest standards of quality control: they sign clean growing technique agreements or they provide certification from independent organizations like Clean Green Certified. Our medical menu has been selected with an emphasis on providing relief from chronic pain.
Where can I find the menu?
What forms of identifications do you accept?
We accept the following forms of identification:
- Driver's License
- Instruction Permit
- Identification from any US or Canadian province/state/territory
- Identified issued by Washington Department of Licensing
- Merchant marine ID
- Government-issues Tribal ID (Washington only)
- *If the identification document has an expiration date, a person may not use the document after the expiration date to verify his or her age.
How much cannabis may I purchase?
Under I-502, a single transaction is limited to:
- One ounce of usable cannabis.
- Sixteen ounces of cannabis- infused product in solid form.
- Seven grams of cannabis-infused extract for inhalation.
- Seventy-two ounces of cannabis- infused product in liquid form.
May I consume the cannabis I purchased on The Novel Tree Medical's premises?
No. No products may be open, smoked, or consumed on the premises.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We are currently a cash-only business, but we do have an ATM on-site for withdrawals.
Can I transport the cannabis I have purchased at The Novel Tree Medical to another state?
Cannabis and cannabis products purchased here are to be consumed in Washington State.
Where can I find out about your loyalty program?
We are happy to sign you up in-store, once we have verified your age. Ask and of our medical consultants about it.[ Open All | Close All ]